Thursday, June 14, 2007

Now I know how old people feel.

Yeah, well to all you soon to be over the hill hipsters who occasionally check this blog: I know how you feel. Now that I actually have a job (which coincidentally is for the most part blogging, which goes a long way towards explaining why I hate the medium) I completely understand why the old folks (29 and up)are so tired. Anyways we're looking to launch an awesome website to coincide with our second issue, so if any of you know Flash, Javascript, XML and possibly Ajax email me, but I don't really want to do that until we get a bit more of a readership here and get it up to around 4-6 posts a day. So, there ya go.

P.S
Photo is of Brooklyn Dom. Much respect to his achievements (store in Hiroshima for Christ's sakes!!), but he is uglier than any 40 year old roadie rightfully should be.

P.S.S
I picked a quality picture of him.

No comments: