Monday, April 9, 2007

Random

I wanted to write too much. Everything that could have went wrong went wrong. We had a tornado. The internet was down. I think I have a virus. I'm disk De-Fragmenting now. I realized I better learn Web Dev to get a job in this industry. Saw it on Riottt. By the way don't buy the new Evil Monito cap, they've got bad customer service. I waited till 2:17am to buy the evil monito X fitted new era, It was supposed to come out at 12:00. It didn't show up till 5pm the next day so I didn't buy it. I realized a link to it would defeat the purpose so find it yourself. Christian Dior is falling apart. Designer fired, designer dead, V.P arrested. I started the next issue. But I'm still delivering the first issue. I argued. I fought. The theme is Industrial Sabotage. We've got new team members. I'll introduce them later.We look forward to big things.

No comments: