Monday, April 2, 2007

Wow

I've never really been impressed with anybody more so than I am of Dork Mag. If you're reading this and you haven't yet checked out Dork, then you're doing something wrong. Their magazine is on point. Check their articles, look at their interview roster. They're doing their thing. And their blog! I think at this point they've stopped really putting out the magazine for the most part and have concentrated on bringing you some of the dopest, off the wall blog postings in the history of the universe. They scour the web and are able to bring you some of the best postings about Subway Design in Stockholm, Sweden, and updates on Kanye's New Apartment. And just recently, I peeped their Rootdown audio show. Ken Peebles is on his grind. This sh*t is just smooth, refreshing hip-hop. I can't even go on, just notice this is my longest blog posting ever... I know that's a shame, but it really says something about his talents. Check out Rootdown #6, #5, and #4.

No comments: